Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday weigh in for 9/30/09

Jumping from one set of 10 lbs. to the next lowest is always exciting. I am now officially under 260. I weighed in at 258 this morning for a 2.2 lb. weekly loss. I have lost just over 20 lbs. in about 6 weeks. I am setting a goal of 245 by Thanksgiving, 238 by January 1st. My original long term weight goal was to be 210 by Memorial Day 2010. As my weight drops I expect the weight loss to become a little slower but I feel good about the pace I'm on.

One thing I can tell my family members is that I will be easy to buy for at Christmas time this year. If you draw my name I NEED WORK CLOTHES! What I have now is starting to fall off me. No brag, just fact...okay I AM BRAGGING! I really have no idea what size I'll be so Walmart or even Sam's gift certificates are what I want. They carry a good Docker type pant that I wear and they have good oxford dress work shirts too.

Tomorrow I start a new series that I plan to work in called "We were also Goonies". Be sure and check it out.

I'm off and pedaling for now.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Isn't it SO special when you drop into that next, I call it plateau? If I EVER were to drop into the 130's you'd be able to hear it, wherever you are. I credit you for re-inspiring me. I've dropped my calorie intake slightly and increased my walking by 6 minutes a day and was down to 144 on the bone doctor's scale last Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom. We are all in this thing together.

    ReplyDelete