Friday, September 25, 2009

TV Talk

Amazing Race starts Sunday with 2 hour premier. If you have never watched this please try it out. It is the most wholesome of all reality shows and is edge of your seat intense. My favorite show of all.

Survivor...This is the best Survivor in several seasons. Russell makes Johnny Fairplay look like a boy scout.

Dancing with the Stars...Very enthused after one week, I like several people but Michael Irvin is embarrassingly bad. The swimmer is my early favorite among the gals and Donny will be hard to beat with the fans although there are a couple of guys with talent.

Hells Kitchen..this is winding down to the end. A disappointing season actually as there are some marginal people still around this late. If that guy Dave hadn't broken his wrist I think he would be the run away winner. Gordon Ramsey alone makes this worth watching. He fascinates me.

Greys Anatomy..may be an interesting season. Ellen Pompeo (Meredith) is pregnant in real life but her pregnancy is not being written into the show. Look for less of Meredith and more of the rest of the cast and that I predict will be a good thing.

I'm off and pedaling for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment