Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random thoughts while riding...

Sometimes I get home late and it's just too late for Karen to ride. I still take a solo ride. Random thoughts for the solo rides...

Why is everything funnier when I am laughing at it with my grandaughter Madi?....I am happiest when Karen, my daughters, and my granddaughter are in the same room with me.....I don't like to be seen when I am heavy.....I miss the elementary school years.....Thank you, Karen Lay, for teaching me about fat grams.....Does Jack Bauer ride a bike? .....Karen is so beautiful on her bike.....Like Forrest Gump, I once could run like the wind blows.....I have a great family.....I wish I was The Shadow.....Winning the lottery would be so much better than going to work every day.....I can't wait until Madi can ride without training wheels..... ~~~que sera, sera~~~whatever will be, will be~~~ .....I should have listened to Karen more through the years.....I remember pedaling the bike being a lot easier than it is now.....Go Rangers!.....Even the safe residential streets, at night and in the dark, are kind of spooky.....Is my front wheel assembled backwards? It is!!!


But most of the time my mind is just blank.

I'll be back on Monday. I'm off and pedaling for now.

2 comments: