Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday weigh in for 09/02/09

Before we get to the weigh in, I must share something that I have come to grips with. I can not ride my bicycle every day. I have always known that come winter I would need other forms of exercise. The cooler weather we've had lately is so nice but let me tell you it is actually already chilly during a morning ride. I feel that winter riding will catch me my death of cold. The good news is that my bike knows it is my first love and is not jealous. My bike knows I will always come back to it. I am going to start working a treadmill into the exercise routine. Daily exercise is the key and I will get mine in one way or the other.

Well I maybe have hit the wall. I ate well all week and rode every day. The bad news is I was hoping to keep the 4 lb. per week loss pace up and it didn't happen. The good news is that I did hit my weekly goal and lost 2.2 lbs for the week. I weigh 267.6 for now and I am still committed to get to 210-ish by Memorial Day 2010.

I'm off and pedaling for now.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Family and friends... You will notice a change today in the title. I needed something that was more year round sensible I think.

    ReplyDelete