Monday, November 30, 2009

The cat seems to have my tongue lately

I can blame it on the holidays I guess. Having a little time off for Thanksgiving was so nice. Karen and I started our Christmas shopping and that was fun too. Getting to see the family was the best of all. But the point is I don't have much to post here right now. I may take a break in fact through the holidays but if something comes to mind I'll be sure and write about it.

I will continue with the weekly weigh-ins as that is, after all, what this blog was started for in the first place. I managed Thanksgiving well. I ate a lot of food but I stuck to the more healthy meats and vegetables and less of the breads and desserts. I should be able to post a weight that makes me happy this Wednesday. I'm back then.

I'm off and pedaling for now.

2 comments:

  1. Don't stay away too long! I love reading your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmie I love writing it too. I just have a little case of writers block right now and can't think of much to say. Something will come to me soon.

    ReplyDelete