Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday weigh in for 11/25/09

DONNY OSMOND WON DANCING WITH THE STARS!!! YESSSSSSSSS

I have already had one Thanksgiving. Monday we did pot luck Thanksgiving at work. It was wonderful and it was huge. Turkey, Ham, stuffing, and all the fancy vegetable dishes, desserts, etc. I had a plate at noon and a plate at 5:30. I had good plates too. Larger meals than I have been eating but not too bad. I had about 6 oz. of turkey/ham for the day and a spoon of everything on the vegetable dishes. Some of the veggie things I didn't even know what I was eating but I must admit they were all wonderful. I had one bite of dessert. Not a serving, just one bite. It was a chocolate/cool whip/nut pie that was maybe the most seductive piece of food I have ever seen but I just had the single bite. I am happy to report that if you choose the right foods to eat, then eat right the rest of the week, a Thanksgiving day of eating will not blow up the old scales.

I weighed in at 242.0 for a 2 lb. loss for the week. I am not allowing Thanksgiving to be an excuse for me. I plan to lose 2 pounds this week too. If I don't I won't be discouraged but I still intend to accomplish this objective.

I'm off and pedaling for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment