Monday, November 16, 2009

Thought for the day...or lifetime...whichever applies

I have a core group that are "my people". I imagine that we all have such a group. For me it my family and my closest friends. In other words it is the people that read this blog regularly. What I am about to say does not apply to you people (most of the time).

PEOPLE DRIVE ME CRAZY!

I have lost nearly 40 pounds in three months. I don't need some tape worm skinny goofy twit telling me how I could be doing better. I don't need to listen to two nincompoops discussing social security and Canadian health care and yada yada yada blah blah blah. I don't need to hear someone who does not do my job and knows nothing about my job tell me how I should do it. I could go on and on but I know you all feel my pain. Well during all the rambling on and on that I was surrounded by at work Saturday I reached a point where I just had to go outside and find solitude. I love solitude. I ask all the questions and I give the most brilliant answers. To borrow an old famous saying, "Sometimes I sit and think and sometimes I just sit." It was during one of the sit and think moments that a specific thought came to me. I give you all permission to use this thought as a quote in the future. If it truly applies to you then I don't even want credit. Use it as if you own it.

The thought... "I don't know if I was born a loner or if people just drove me to it".

If you happen to be in the presence of the responsible/guilty parties it is okay to add "you" in front of "people".

After further revue, this may be one of my most brilliant thoughts ever.

I'm off and pedaling for now.

3 comments:

  1. haha.. you are hilarious! Sorry Saturday was yucky! I think you're doing an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That should definitely make you feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks kimmie..this was meant to be funny. But Mom you are right it made me feel better. I just spend too much time at work I guess.

    ReplyDelete