Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday weigh in for 11/04/09

Some of the things I used to eat a lot I do not miss at all. I am not missing french fries. I don't miss oreos. I don't miss candy bars. I can do without those things. The one thing I can't do without though is chips. Fritos, potato chips, tostitos, etc. are foods I can't (or choose not to) give up. But here is what I have learned to do. I read the back and it tells me what a recommended serving is. It even tells you how many chips it takes to reach the recommended serving. I count out my serving, eat it with my sandwich or whatever, and then put the bag away. If I can do it, any one can do it.

I weighed in at 248.8 this morning for a 1.8 pound loss for the week. I am now under 250 and have lost around 32 pounds since I started my program. My new adjusted goal is to be at 235 by New Years Day. I still have my long term goal of being at 210 by Memorial Day 2010.

I'm off and pedaling for now.

2 comments:

  1. We buy the variety packs of baked lays. That way I can grab a bag and I know I won't eat too much! It comes with Baked Doritos (same taste, slightly different texture as regular), Baked Cheetos (EXACTLY like regular), Cheddar Sun Chips, Baked Ruffles and pretzels. I can't keep full size bags of chips in the house. Just can't stop at a good point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmie you are your mother's daughter |: )

    ReplyDelete