Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday weigh in for 11/11/09

I had hoped to wait until Christmas before I had to buy clothes. I had reached the point though where I was starting to look like a little sad sack because my clothes had become so baggy. I bought me a few shirts and pairs of slacks last week. I was wearing 3XL/19.5 neck shirts and I am happy to say that XL/17.5 neck now fits me comfortably. I was wearing 44 inch waist with elastic stretch sides and I now wear 38-40 inch depending on the brand and style of pant. I feel better in regards to my health and I also feel better about my overall appearance.

I weighed in at 246.8 pounds for a 2 lb. loss for the week. Total loss is approximately 33.5 pounds. I still hope to be 210ish by Memorial Day 2010.

I'm off and pedaling for now.

2 comments:

  1. haha... well there goes your Christmas list! Let us know if there is something specific you want. That's so great. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use a new jogging trampoline. order online at walmart and ship to store, they have one for $40.00. I wear button collar oxford style shirts, 17.5 neck, 34/35 sleeve. I would love a yellow or cream color shirt if you can find it.

    ReplyDelete