Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday weigh in for 12/02/2009

I don't fully comprehend this but for some reason pounds are falling off me lately. Losing 2 pounds a week has not been easy but the last 3-4 weeks for some reason it has gotten easier. The only two things I can attribute this to are 1) I am eating fewer bananas. Bananas have no fat grams but they do have calories ( about 100 each). I am eating less of those these days. 2) The other thing I have changed is my exercise routine. I now am using walking as my primary form of exercise. I close the dealership four nights a week and on those days I do a brisk 15 minute walk around 8:30 pm after I finished all eating for the day. Exercising after all my daily eating may have some kind of effect but I'm not really sure. All I know is that even after last Thursday with two wonderful and large Thanksgiving meals I still had a good week.

I weighed in at 239.6 today for a 2.4 pound loss for the week. BYE BYE to the 240's!

I'm off and pedaling for now.

2 comments:

  1. That's great dad! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy while it lasts. I'm still trying to lose that ONE pound that will put me into the 130's (sigh)...oh well...at least I haven't gained one : )

    ReplyDelete