Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday weigh in for 10/21/09

The roller coaster is back.

Last week I weighed in at 254.0 pounds. As of Saturday morning I weighed 252.0 and was at my weekly goal of a 2 pound loss. Karen and I had decided earlier in the week that Sunday we were going to El Fenix. It may be our only restaurant trip this month so we wanted to go to our favorite. I skipped breakfast and ate what I thought was a good lunch meal. I ordered the Jalisco plate. It comes with a cheese enchilada, a soft cheese taco, a regular taco and rice. I had a few chips but was very careful with the serving size. I ate five soft corn tortillas and corn tortillas are very healthy compared to flour tortillas. I left full but not the usual miserable level of full that I normally experience at a Mexican food restaurant. That night I ate spaghetti and a salad. It was not a bad day in terms of daily allowed calories.

Well Monday morning I weighed 253.6 pounds. I don't understand the science of it but there is something about restaurant food that takes me longer to burn I guess. It also sits "heavy" in my stomach.

I weighed in today at 252.6 pounds for a 1.4 pound loss for the week. I'll take it. Tonight is BONUS JACK night so I am eating lightly the rest of the day. Wish me luck!

I'm off and pedaling for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment