Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday weigh in for 10/14/09

First thing I want to share is that Karen has found us a wonderful new meal. Chicken Helper Chicken Lo Mein is a good healthy dish. It was a little on the bland side but a little salt and soy sauce added made it perfect for me. Karen added some Green Giant steamer vegetables to hers. All I know is that she can cook that meal for me any time.

This week it went the way I wish it would every week. I had no days of gaining weight. Each day I either weighed the same or lost .2 or .4 of a pound. I weighed in this morning at 254.0 for a two pound loss for the week.

I will always use the same sign off of "off and pedaling" because I like it but for what it's worth I am pretty much exclusive jogging trampoline now for my exercise. The weather has a lot to do with that but also it is our TV season now. Every night when I get home we have one or two hours of programs to watch and it just works well for me to do the exercise while watching our shows together.

I'm off and pedaling for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment