Thursday, February 25, 2010

What was I thinking?

When I started this blog for some reason it seemed like a good idea to start an email account specifically for this thing. I checked it regularly for a long time but got very few messages there. I hadn't checked it in a while I guess because I just checked it this week and had several messages in there! I apologize that it took me so long to respond to them. They were mostly messages of encouragement and I appreciate them greatly. I have kind of killed that email and if you notice I now have my personal hotmail email posted which I check more regularly.

Side note and TV talk... THE AMAZING RACE IS BACK!! It may be our favorite TV show of them all and if you have never watched it try it this Sunday at 7 pm on CBS! I think it is the most exciting hour of TV each week! Karen and I love it.

I'm off and pedaling for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment