Friday, February 19, 2010

Weekly weigh in for 02/19

I want to take a moment and talk about what's on the menu these days. I rotate three breakfast meals. Karen makes me a wheat toast/bacon/cheese/egg sandwich that is wonderful. I have mentioned the Jimmy Dean Delight breakfast sandwiches before and they are still in the rotation. I have discovered Owens breakfast burritos. Two is the recommended serving and it is a 350 calorie compete meal. I rotate those three for breakfast. I have a lunch meal and a supper meal. One is usually a frozen panini/flatbread sandwich and a 1 ounce serving of chips. The second meal is what ever Karen cooks for us. She is a great cook and always cooks healthy meals. Sometimes, if I am still hungry, I have a salad later in the evening. Most often though I do not have the salad. Most days I consume from 1800 to 2000 calories and then a brisk 15 minute walk burns off 200 of those for a daily net between 1600 to 1800 calories.

I weighed in at 227.8 this morning for a loss of 1.4 pounds for the week.

*HAPPY DANCE*

I'm off and pedaling for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment