Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekly weigh in for 03/12/2010

The thing about weighing yourself daily is you have to be prepared to go insane. There are some days where you get a false weight. For example I have had days where I lose 2 pounds from the previous day. I didn't eat anything different or do any additional exercise but the weight decided to fall off anyway. I get all excited over this and eat very carefully that day to make sure the weight stays off but the next day I will gain a pound back. It can be maddening at times. But this was a good week. I either weighed the same or lost a couple of tenths a day each day. I weighed 225.6 this morning for a .8 of a pound loss for the week. My new goal is to be 210 by July 4th and I think I can make it.

By the way the weather is getting nicer and nicer and I think Karen and I will be back on the bikes soon. That makes me smile.

I'm off and pedaling for now

No comments:

Post a Comment