Friday, May 28, 2010

Weekly weigh in for 05/28/2010

Well it was bound to happen. For the first time since last August I must report that I gained a pound from last week. I weighed in at 218.0 this morning. I am not discouraged. I know what I did wrong. Even when eating healthy things eating too much is not good. The term is portion control and I must regain focus there. It will be a bit of a challenge because we have the Memorial Day BBQ this week end. I plan to be very careful today and Saturday to allow me some extra room for Sunday. Then I have the rest of next week to get back on track.

I'm off and pedaling for now.

2 comments:

  1. It's all part of the journey! I know that pound will be gone soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it will! Just keep on keepin' on! You will WIN

    ReplyDelete