Thursday, April 29, 2010

I think this beats the heck out of surgery

Karen had an attack Monday night that scared her badly. It was an extremely intense pain just below her ribs. It took a few hours for the pain to subside. After talking to several people we have decided it was a gall stone/gall bladder thing. I am certain that if we go to a Doctor he will recommend removal of the gall bladder. It is a profitable surgery for the medical profession and it is just the way things are these days. I believe that removing a body organ that serves a purpose in the name of profit is something that goes on all the time. But it won't happen to us this time.

To make a long story short we are trying a home remedy that a good friend put us on to. Here is a link to what we are doing :

http://www.natural-cancer-cures.com/remove-gallstones.html

As prescribed I have been eating apples all week. I can't say I look forward to drinking the home remedy but I guess it could be worse. There is no eye of newt included.

I'm off and pedaling for now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that's scary! I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The attack happened at night. Initialy she thought she was having a heart attack but she could breathe and there was no arm pain so we ruled that out. I talked to several people that say it is gall stones so we are going to try this to see if it works.

    ReplyDelete